Terms, Conditions & Warranty Definitions.
All goods remain the property of Mista Barista until full payment has been received.
In the event of faulty equipment Mista Barista will replace or repair under warranty conditions or arrange a refund if applicable.
Terms and conditions will apply to the policies of individual equipment suppliers included manufacturers warranties.
Any domestic espresso machines, with the exception of the Giotto Premium Plus and Bezzera Domus Galatea and or any other single group traditional machine that are similar to the for mentioned products distributed by Mista Barista® My Coffee Coach® or ilike coffee® or other single group tank-filled or professionally installed and hard plumbed machines must be professionally disconnected prior to the delivery to the repair centre.
Return to base warranty applies to all portable equipment unless otherwise agreed too in writing.
An on-site pre-inspection or pick up service is available on request for a nominal fee.
Repairs for out of warranty machines and on-site repairs are only charged on the completion of work. Unlimited call outs are not charged in addition. Machine may have to be taken away for repair at the discretion of the Mista Barista® or associated group of business.
Warranty with 12 months parts and labour excluding wearing parts, washers and group seals and shower screens for all brands with exception to Saeco Philips domestic coffee machine (2 year return to Saeco Philips service center warranty) is applicable.
All commercial machines with the exception of pre-arranged and contractual agreements carry a 12 months on-site parts and labour warranty: excluding wearing parts, washers and group seals.
Return to base office location: 4/ 28 Riverview Parade Surfers Paradise QLD 4217
* Freight costs on all equipment will be charged to the customer unless otherwise agreed.
All prices quoted for equipment purchases are in Australian dollars only or otherwise requested.
Machine prices, service and repair fees may vary and are subject to change with out notice. All possible measures will be made to inform clients in every possible circumstance.
Freight will not be refundable for returned goods of any product range including the refunding of coffee.
Credit card transactions will incur a 1.3% surcharge for all purchases made over $1000.00 ex GST
Interstate returned goods will be at the cost of the purchaser. A refund for our coffee may be offered or a credit. Other machine or equipment suppliers and or manufactures will notify us or the customer for replacement or refund details and proceedures.
Email and phone support we be at the request of the customer and offered in every possible individual situation.
Barista Training/ My Coffee Coach TERMS & CONDITIONS
* Upon booking confirmation you will be provided with our bank account details or you can pay by credit card over the phone.
* A minimum deposit of $50.00 ((2 hour sessions) non-refundable) is required at least 48 hours before the commencement of all courses.
* A minimum deposit of $80.00 ((4 or 5 hour session) non-refundable) is required at least 48 hours before the commencement of all this course.
* Failure to complete deposit will result in your booking time being forfeited until such times that we have received your required deposit.
* Postponement requires a minimum of 48 hours notice to exclude a cancelation fee of $50.00 or 80.00 respectively.
* No-shows will immediately forfeit the minimum $50.00 or $80.00 deposit respectively.
* Two student training session a no-show will incur $120.00 @ 2 student no-show, $60 @ 1 student NS above mentioned terms and conditions.
* Any remaining monies will be refunded for full course payments less respective deposits.
Legal Information Privacy